- I am in my sixth year as a tenure-track Assistant Professor of Mathematics at Oberlin College.
- I completed my Ph.D. at Dartmouth College in June 2012 under the direction of Carl Pomerance. Before that, I received a B.S. in Mathematics and a B.A. in Economics from the University of Chicago.
- I owe much of my mathematical interest (and any subsequent success) to the Ross Mathematics Program, where I spent three summers working as a student, junior counselor and counselor.
- When I’m not working on math, I enjoy traveling and dancing. I am thrilled to be a member of the Oberlin College Aerialists, a student-run aerial circus group at Oberlin. I also perform with several Cleveland-based aerial troupes (Shanty Circus and Stardrop Circus).
- Like many folks at Oberlin, I have a deep love for music. Before transitioning to a mathematics career, I majored in voice at a performing arts magnet high school in Baltimore and spent a summer at Tanglewood.